Saturday 5 July 2008

Fanfic Spoilers

The second part of the Christmas episode will be released soon, so scroll down for that! To mark the end of the real series of Doctor Who, I've decided to release some new spoilers for our fanfic series!

These are some words from random episodes:
'The Sun' 'Blazer' 'Pitch' 'Araknin' 'Wardrobe' 'Time Lords' 'Bulba' 'Forest' 'Switch' 'Nice bum'

And these phrases:
'Oh my God, help me!' 'Why don't you go home?' 'Sorry about the mess' 'It's a newspaper' 'Everything has its time and everything dies'

More speculation! Yay! Episode 1 will becoming soon, hopefully not long after Georgia and the Magnet Warriors has finished. Conner is written by me, Will. Happy guessing!

4 comments:

Will 5 July 2008 at 23:25  

That 'why don't you go home' is from Kayleigh's scene Seb, like you planned, so you should copy it exactly, or I could change my post for you!

Anonymous 5 July 2008 at 23:41  

I bet your episode is fantastic Will! I can't wait! Does Conner really have toilet troubles, or is that a red herring? Hahaha. xxx

Seb 6 July 2008 at 08:13  

yeah what actually happens is the dotor goes you've got the day off go on go home! But i'm sure i can slip it in so i won't change it

Seb 6 July 2008 at 08:14  

oh yeah jackie toilet troubles may not mean what everyone thinks.

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP