Tuesday 15 July 2008

Episode 1: Conner Part 3

{Sorry for the short part, part 4 will be SUPER long!}

The Doctor sits up off of the cold, hard floor of the spaceship. Commander Velox is stood beside him, while Araknin is sat on a large throne at the end of the room.

“So alien… Who are you, and what is your purpose on Earth?” Araknin demanded.

The Doctor says nothing.

“Answer me!” Araknin bellowed.
“Maybe if I used the thumbscrews his tongue would loosen,” Velox suggested.
“That will not be necessary if he gives me his name,” Araknin replied.
“All right, I’m the Doctor,” the Doctor said.

“Doctor what?” Velox asked.
“Doctor who?” Araknin asked.
“Nothing. Just Doc,” the Doctor replied bemused.
“Pah!” Araknin spat, disbelievingly.
“Better than Doc Ock,” the Doctor muttered.
“I am, for your information, Professor Araknin,” Araknin said, raged.
“And I, Commander Velox. Bringer of Death was my childhood nickname,” Velox added.
“Cheerful, I’m sure,” the Doctor muttered again.
“What species are you? We cannot get an accurate reading,” Araknin asked.
“I’m a Time Lord.”

Araknin and Velox gasped.

“And your purpose on Earth? Come to massacre another race? And was that your Partner in Crime? The blond girl, that filthy little Human-” Velox asked.
“Bit rich. Coming from you I mean, terrorising London. I’m sightseeing. And you? Package holiday?” the Doctor questioned back.
“Invading.”
“I meant anything remotely useful?” the Doctor asked.
“We’re making this planet ours. Troops are building the Professor’s palace, and all the new monuments of this world,” Velox said, scowling.
“And what’s with the bowls you’re carrying?” the Doctor asked.
“Rations. Of oil and water. Helps our legs, them being metal and all. And we’re all descendants of Octopuses. Water is essential for health,” Velox informed.
“Ah. Gallons of water on Earth, and another 40 years of oil left. The perfect planet, two months after an attack on Earth, you descend. Get them while they’re defenceless. Well, you’re wrong. They’ve got me,” the Doctor said fearlessly.
“Not for long,” Velox declared “how will you save them if you are dead?”

A leg lunges forwards towards the Doctor, snapping menacingly.
Back in the house, Conner is sat on a sofa while Georgia paces the floor.

“So, what’s the plan?” Conner asked.
“We provoke two Octopli to capture us and take us to their ship,” Georgia said.
“Sounds dangerous,” Conner muttered.
“It is,” Georgia replied “you could turn your back on us. You don’t have to come, you don’t even know him. Or me…”
“I’d be dead without you. If you hadn’t been there when Velox smashed through my window, he would have killed me. I’m coming.”
“OK. Shall we try it?” Georgia asked.
“How about we sneak into the ship and rescue the Doctor secretly?” Conner suggested.
“Sounds safer. Let’s do it!”

In the spaceship, Velox’s arm flies at the Doctor. At the last moment, he leans back, and the arm flies over his head.

“Whoa! You don’t wanna do that, eight-legs!” the Doctor cried.
“And why’s that?” Velox demanded to know.
“Do you know anything about Time Lords?” the Doctor asked.
“Yes,” Araknin began “you see, you are on our minds quite often. Well, now you are.”
“Eh?” the Doctor asked.
“Eh?” Velox asked.

To be continued…

1 comments:

Becky 5 October 2008 at 16:02  

Eh?

Bex
The-OncomingStorm

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP