Wednesday 23 July 2008

Episode 2: Maids, Myths and Monsters Part 3

Marian raises her gun higher, and waves it in the direction of the ship.

“Go on. Move!” Marian ordered.

The Doctor and Georgia shuffle reluctantly into the ship. Marian follows. Georgia steps closer to the monitors, whilst the Doctor stays near Marian. Then the ship shudders.

“What?” Marian asked.
“Overdrive,” the Doctor answered “the ship’s trying to give a great amount of power somewhere.”
“I should go out and kill whoever keeps doing this,” Marian laughed “the Human race makes me sick.”
“I wish I’d killed you earlier now,” the Doctor said, angrily.
“Really?” Georgia asked.
“No,” the Doctor looked at the floor “I must give her a chance.”
“Here’s what I think,” Marian cried.

She grabbed Georgia’s arm, and swings her round, and she flies into a wall, and hits the floor.

“You shouldn’t have done that!” the Doctor shouted, noticing the alien’s strength.

Marian’s hand touches a switch on the console.

“Don’t press that,” the Doctor ordered.
“Why shouldn’t I?” Marian asked “I don’t want people draining off power from my ship. I suppose I’ll have to kill them.”
“Spare them. Kill me instead,” the Doctor pleaded.
“Very well, I’ll kill you,” Marian smiled “but I’m afraid I can’t keep the rest of the promise.”

She presses the switch. When she looks back at the Doctor, she has a third eye, above the other two, and in the middle of them. The Doctor runs out of the ship. Marian sprouts wings, and gives chase. Georgia opens her eyes. Marian and the Doctor have gone. She leaps up, runs to the console, and in desperation pushes a button. The power surge starts again.

“God, I’m good,” Georgia muttered.

The Doctor runs in the direction of Nottingham Castle, and the people of Locksley village came out of their houses to see what all the commotion was about. Marian flies after the Doctor, and in a rage, she shoots people with her gun. Everyone runs, screaming. The entire village is in chaos. The dead villagers lie in heaps of dust. Georgia runs out soon after, and an arrow zooms straight for her head. She screams.



Guy of Gisbourne stands up. He leaves the room. A servant appears outside.

“What is happening?” the Servant asked “shall I interrogate him?”
“He’s dead,” Guy replied harshly.
“The child?” the Servant asked “but how?”
“He works with Robin Hood, I had to,” Guy said.
“You didn’t kill him?” the Servant asked, astounded “but he was only a boy!”
“Yes, and he made an awful mess too.”

Georgia ducks and the arrow flies over her head. Four men come running at her.

“It’s all right, she’s not like that thing,” one said.
“I’m not a monster!” Georgia cried.
“See, she’s not,” one said again.

The men begin to walk back to a house, and Georgia follows one.

“What’s your name then?” Georgia asked one.
“Alan. Alan-A-Dale,” Alan replied.
“Oh, God,” Georgia muttered “I’m Georgia.”

She smiles nervously, and walks up to one of the other men.

“Let me guess,” Georgia said, smiling “you’re Will Scarlett?”
“No he’s Will,” the man points at Will “I’m Much."
“You’re the one that-” Georgia said “never mind…”

She walks up to the biggest of the four men.

“What’s your name then?” Georgia asked.
“Big John miss,” John replied “and yours?”
“Georgia, sir,” Georgia grinned “and if you don’t mind me saying, wouldn’t it be better to call you Little John, ‘cause it’s not true?”
“Yeah, I like Little John,” Will grinned.
“Me too,” Much said.
“We’ve got a great one here,” Alan commented.
“Thanks, I think,” Georgia muttered “now why did you fire at me?”

Georgia gave them each a look, until Little John answered.

“We wanted to kill you before you could kill the rest of our village. Because we thought you were the monster,” Little John explained.
“And, you wanna kill her before she kills again?” Georgia asked.
“Yep, that’s the plan,” Much said.
“Well, I’m trying to save the man she was after, so we’ll help each other. He can stop the killing. You can be my Merry Men,” Georgia announced.

She leads the way up to the Castle.

“Is she with that man? I hope she isn’t,” Will whispered.
“Yeah,” Alan agreed “but she’s still got a nice bum though.”
“Definitely.”

Conner is still lying dead on the floor; the top of the sword can still be seen. Then Conner opens his eyes.

To be continued…

1 comments:

Becky 12 October 2008 at 15:31  

Oooooh
*darts for next chapter*

Bex
The-OncomingStorm

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP