Thursday 10 July 2008

Mini Ep. 1: First Glance

Featuring: The Doctor and Georgia, with:
Mary
Jack

“Come with me Georgia, you deserve some fun”.
“Wow! Of course I’ll come,” Georgia said happily “but what is that thing?”
“It’s the TARDIS. It travels anywhere through time and space!” the Doctor smiled “come on in.”
So Georgia ran into the TARDIS, and what a lot of adventures they had.

“So, where exactly does this thing go?” Georgia asked “it’s not just Cardiff and Worcestershire is it?”
“We go to London too,” the Doctor said “quite often actually…”
“So now we’re going to…?” Georgia questioned excitedly.
“You’re choice. Past, present, future or Worcester,” The Doctor joked.
“How about the past?” Georgia replied.
“Saving the best till last then?” the Doctor grinned, tapping at some controls.
“Definitely”.

The TARDIS landed. Georgia stepped out into the dark alleyway. The Doctor followed in his brown suit.

“We’re not in danger of getting mugged are we?” Georgia asked nervously.
“They’ve never even heard of Chavs here…” the Doctor replied smiling.
“Ha ha… Come on then, when is it?”
“It’s 1888, and we’re in Whitechapel, London,” the Doctor said.

Georgia ran up to the end of the street.

“It’s called Dorset Street” Georgia shouted.
“But it’s nearly 10:45 am!” the Doctor shouted, now running towards her “get away from there!”

Georgia ran forward anxiously.

“What’s going on?”
“We’re on Dorset Street, Whitechapel, London. It’s 1888 and the date is 9th November, nearly 10:45 am!” the Doctor replied equally as nervous.
“Why, what happens then? I mean now?” Georgia is very scared.
“Nothing, if we can help it. But should we intervene?”
“Intervene in WHAT?” Georgia cried.
“Ginger?” the Doctor shouted up the street.
“WHAT did you call me?” Georgia said angrily.
“No, not you,” the Doctor replied “Marie Jeanette Kelly, are you there? I’m a friend of yours! You need to come to me, very slowly. Keep out of the shadows, and avoid walking past anyone except a blond girl and myself.”
“Who’s she? Are you really a friend?” Georgia asked “why does she have to come quickly?”
“Because this is the night Mary Jane Kelly, or Marie Jeanette Kelly, or even Ginger, as she is known to her friends, is murdered.” The Doctor said, grim faced “happy you asked now?”
“Oh my God! No, I’m really not happy…” Georgia looked sad.
“She was the last confirmed victim of Jack the Ripper. She was found at 10:45 am, aged 25, mutilated and lying on her bed at her single room at 13 Miller’s Court, off of Dorset Street. She had her Heart missing Georgia, her HEART. I don’t know why the TARDIS brought us here.”
“Nor do I,” Georgia muttered.

Then a green light flashed down the end of the street. Georgia ran after it.
“GEORGIA!” the Doctor shouted, beginnig to run “it could happen at any minute!”
“I’m on it Doctor! If I could just find out what the light is!”
“We don’t even know who-”

Then a Blowfish in a suit steps out with a gun in the green light. He has Georgia in a headlock.

“Doctor…” Georgia whispered, hardly able to breathe “it was me all a long, wasn’t it? I’m Mary.”



Then a young girl, about 25 years of age ran down the street, and joined the Doctor.

“What’s happening? I saw a green light fla- Oh my God a Blowfish!”
“Mary Jane Kelly?” the Doctor turns to ask “the girl with three names in a name?”
“Yes, but you can call me Ginger!”
“DOCTOR!” Georgia yelled angrily.
“Oh yeah, sorry,” the Doctor replied sheepishly.
“Thank you.”

The Doctor steps forward, with Mary Jane behind him.

“I take it you’re called Jack,” the Doctor asked the Blowfish.
“Ye-” the Blowfish began.
“Jack the Ripper?” Georgia intterupted.
“He’s that killer is’nt he?” Mary asked.
“I only-” the Blowfish began.
“Yeah he is and you stay right back Mary!” Georgia intterupted.
“But my spaceship, it crashed and-” the Blowfish began again.
“Let me go creep! You wont take my organs today!” Georgia intterupted again.
“Georgia let him speak,” the Doctor said.
“Sorry.”
“Thankyou. I’m only stealing organs and-” the Blowfish said.
“-And horrifically killing people!” Georgia added.
“I need fuel for my ship! Only Human organs will do!” the Blowfish finally completed a sentence.
“Then it had better stop now,” the Doctor ordered.
“Or what?” the Blowfish smirked.
“I will stop you.”

The Blowfish slung Georgia sideways and fired his pistol. Mary Jane Kelly took the shot in the Heart. The Doctor whipped out his sonic screwdriver and blew up a container marked ‘ORGANS’. The Blowfish ran down the street yelling of revenge.

“They all say the same…” the Doctor mused.

Then the Blowfish ran into a lamppost.

“Doctor!” Georgia cried “Mary!”

The Doctor ran and bent over Mary.

“Can you help her?” Georgia asked, a tear rolling down her cheek.
“No, she’s gone.”

Back at the TARDIS. The Doctor has just returned.

“Did you do it?” Georgia asked.
“Yes. At 10:45 am Mary Jane Kelly will be found at her room in 13 Miller’s Court. With her Heart removed...”
“Is it always like this? Travelling, I mean,” Georgia asked.
“No. But I understand if you-” the Doctor began.
“Want to keep travelling?” Georgia attempted a smile.

The Doctor grinned and led the way, without a word, into the TARDIS.

2 comments:

Becky 5 October 2008 at 15:40  

Wow, great story. It's good to see you're including historical stuff.

Bex
The-OncomingStorm

Anonymous 21 May 2009 at 18:14  

Then a young girl, about 25 years of age runs down the street, and joins the Doctor- should be in the past tense.

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP