Wednesday 20 August 2008

Writers block :(

I've got writers block and I'm really busy plus i've got to try and finish the demon headmaster and the next episode 'Slitheen School' by Suday when I go on holiday again. The lack of cbox on this blog doesn't help either. Will still hasn't come back from holiday he left morew than two weeks ago and said he'd be back two days ago on Monday. Maybe he'll be back on next Monday.
Anyway I'm really sorry for being so slow at typing I'll try and get part 4 finished today I've done a lot of it already but in small parts because I keep forgetting what I'm going to type next and I keep forgetting other things important to the story too. I hate having Writer's block, I'm not even a proper writer!
Rant Over

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP