Saturday 23 August 2008

Episode 5: Slitheen School Part 1

PREVIOUSLY:
Zac was being chased by 3 slitheen while Kaylie was also being chased by 1 slitheen. Georgia was surrounded by Racsonfess and 2 other slitheen. The doctor and Harry were being hypnotised by the head while Mrs Harrison and Mr Ashmer had unmasked and were hunting Conner in the boys toilet….

“Obey me doctor”, the head said, “And the Earth will fall”. Just then the doctor took out his sonic screwdriver and bleeped it suddenly the hypnotising on the doctor and Harry stopped and the head froze so did all the slitheen in the room. “Big D what did you do?” Harry asked as they left the room.

“I reversed the hypnotism”, the doctor explained, “But we haven’t got long they’ll be back in a couple of minutes. I think I thought brilliantly! Come on!”

CREDITS

Zac was running down a corridor, Kaylie was running down some stairs. They were both looking behind them when they crashed into each other.
“I’m being chased by racocorian”, Kaylie said to Zac hurriedly.
“I’m being chased by three”, Zac said. Just then the slitheen chasing Kaylie appeared. It raised its claw but then Mr Roberts appeared with a pipe and whacked the slitheen on the head with it.

“Mr Roberts what are you doing here?” Kaylie asked.
“You saved my life, I saved yours now run”, Mr Roberts said, “Head for the front gates and try and be more careful see ya!” Mr Roberts ran back in the other direction.

“Bert’s a slitheen”, Kaylie Told Zac, “He ran off when I started spraying vinegar at him”. Suddenly the doctor and Harry appeared out of nowhere.
“Come on you two run”, the doctor said as he ran out of the school.
“Where’s Conner”, Zac asked. The doctor’s eyes widened.
“I’m going to go and find him. Kaylie, why don’t you go home?” the doctor said, “You’ve got the day off school”.
“Yes! I’m outta here”, Kaylie shouted running out of the school gates and around the corner. Then she came running back round the corner shouting, “Are you trying to get rid of me?”

“Fine you can stay here”, the doctor said, “I’m going inside to find Conner, now wait by the school gates. All of you!” So the doctor ran into the school while Kaylie Zac and Harry waited by the gates.


Meanwhile Georgia was surrounded, she was trying to bide time by asking questions.
“So where are you from Racsonfess”, Georgia said to one of the slitheen.
“He’s not Racsonfess, I am”, Racsonfess said annoyed.
“Sorry but you all look the same”, Georgia replied.
“Although, I’m the best looking”, one of the slitheen said.
“No, I am by the far the nicest”, Racsonfess replied.
“Don’t be silly”, the third slitheen interrupted, “I’m the best”.
“No, no, I look best”, Racsonfess said and soon an argument broke out. Georgia grabbed her brother and pulled him to one side out of the pandemonium. Georgia grabbed the television remote and hit him on the head with it.

“Ow, Georgia what are you doing here”, Richard asked.
“No time let’s go now!” Georgia said pushing Richard into the hall and through the front door.
“I’ll decide”, Georgia said poking her head round the living room wall, “You look nicest”. Georgia smiled and ran, she could hear the slitheen snarling, but they dared not go out in public. Georgia decided to head for the school so she headed in that direction with Richard.

At the school gates Georgia saw Kaylie, Harry and Zac.
“Hi Georgia what’s up?” Zac asked as she approached.
“These monsters hypnotised my brother to try and trap me”, Georgia replied.
“I think that they’re trying to trap me”, Kaylie replied, “Especially Bert”.
“They are trying to get the doctor actually”, Harry said, “But he just ran into the school”.
“Wait those green monsters hypnotised me?” Richard asked.

“Wait introductions”, Zac interrupted, “Georgia and erm”.
“Richard, Georgia’s brother”, Richard answered in reply to Zac’s erm.
“Right then”, Zac began, “This is Harry and K…”
“Kaylie Watson”, Kaylie replied, “Not K-a-y-l-e-i-g-h, that’s too long and not K-a-l-y, but K-a-y-l-i-e!”
“Right that’s nice”, Georgia replied showing slight dislike for Kaylie, “I’m Georgia, G-E-O-R-G-I-A, like the country”.
“All right, I know how to spell Georgia”, Kaylie said, “You don’t need to spell it out!


Back in school the doctor was running down corridor after corridor searching every classroom. The doctor was just running down the first floor corridor when he saw a slitheen raising its claw in greeting. It was beginning to run at the doctor when something jumped out of a classroom and knocked out the slitheen.

“What are you doing here?” the man asked.
“I’m here to save my friend”, the doctor answered.
“I’m Mr. Roberts. I’m here to save lives too”, Mr. Roberts replied, “Are you looking for a 14 year old?”
“Yes, have you seen him?” the Doctor asked.
“I think he’s been cornered by two of those aliens in a bathroom nearby”, Mr. Roberts answered, “I’ll show you the way”.
“Thank you”, the doctor said and they walked down a couple of corridors until they reached the door to the toilets.

“Well, in we go”, Mr. Roberts said as they opened the door to find two teachers standing laughing. They both stopped when they saw the two men enter.
“Oh hello”, a fat female teacher said, “I’m Mrs Harrison. We just found this poor boy dead”. Mrs Harrison stepped away from Conner’s body that lied at her feet.
“We’re very sad”, Mr. Ashmer said stepping forward, “We’d love to know how he died”.


TO BE CONTINUED!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP