Thursday 21 August 2008

Fanfic Series 2!

I know series 2 is a long way off, but as we are short of news, I thought I'd whet your appetites. Seb and I have discussed our plans for series 2, and here is the list of episodes, with whover's writing them, and, as a bonus, the time period it's set in (e.g. past):

2.X By Seb (set in present)
2.1 By Seb (future)
2.2 By Will (present)
2.3/ 2.4 By Will (present)
2.5 By Seb (past)
2.6 By Seb (future)
2.7/ 2.8 By Will (past)
2.9 By Seb (present)
2.10 By Will (future)
2.11 By Will (past)
2.12/ 2.13 By Seb (future/ present)

You may have noticed the unusually placed two parters, and large variety of past/ present/ future episodes but we wanted to break out of a shell for series 2. We will meet some new friends, say goodbye to some old ones and meet many new monsters. Excited? Not half as much as I am...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP