Friday 15 August 2008

We're back and remember

Hi all I'm back from my holiday and Will comes back on Monday.

I have recently released part2 of the demon headmaster and part 3 will follow. A few other things:

The puppets episode 3 has now been released in two parts. Part 4 is to follow. There are also plans for a series 2 of the puppets, so please give it a try.

The next poll is complete and here are the results:
1st: Conner dies
joint second: Brannigans car is being sucked etc and Eh?
joint 3rd: all except Kolt reveals himself
I think the people who voted 'eh' meant that they had no idea what the poll was about. So if you did vote eh please tell me!

If you do like the puppets or any of my videos then check out my new site which will be solely about that.

Via the void issue 5 is out so be sure to read Wills fanfic story featuring Donna!

An adipose plush figure is to be released. Doesn't it look cute! Lol!

Remember nearly all of the episode titles for our fanfic have been released so be sure to check out the spoilers page for goodness! Also a series 2 of our fanfic is planned.

Also I hate SJA they stole my idea for slitheen in a school. I got the idea before they even released that they were having slitheen in SJA last year!!

Thats all for now see ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous 16 August 2008 at 08:56  

Hi Seb, its Gabz. I voted eh? lol! Anyway can't wait for series 2 and how bad about the slitheen thing. Can't wait for the adipose!

Seb 16 August 2008 at 09:09  

they copied several other ideas from later on in the series too!

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP