Thursday 21 August 2008

Fanfic Episode 11 Spoilers!!!!

I'm back!!!! *groan*

Here is the long awaited jobs list for the crew in episode 11:

Captain Junaid (badwolfonline)- Captain
Jess (planetgallifrey)- Deputy Captain, Natural Leader
Gabz (badwolfonline)- Pilot
Nancy- General Maintenance
Caitlin- Apprentice, Cook
James (doctorwho-fansite)- Chief Scientist
Matt- Scientist
Laura- Scientist
Reddevil987 (the10doctors)- Robot
Seb (willandseb)- Robot Maintenance
Will (willandseb)- Security
Bex (the-oncomingstorm)- Security

Thanks to everyone on this list for some memorable cbox conversations, and if any of those people have websites tell me and I'll add it to the list!

2 comments:

Seb 24 August 2008 at 09:11  

Will, reddevil987 has a site can't remember what it is called though.

Will 24 August 2008 at 15:58  

I know but I couldn't remember either!

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP