Monday 23 February 2009

DTs Fanfic Video Diary NO1

NO1

DT looks very tired as he switches on his camera ready for his first video diary.

“Hi, welcome to my first video diary of this series. I’ve just been to a read through of the Christmas Special, Georgia and the Magnet Warriors, and I thoroughly enjoyed meeting all the new cast and crew. We’ve got a new companion, Georgia, joining the cast and her family and her boyfriend. UNIT is back and they seem to be in quite a few episodes this series. So Rupert Holiday-Evans is back and the actress who played Captain Price. There’s also a new UNIT Captain, who wasn’t at the read-through called Captain Gifford. There are new monsters, called the Magnet Warriors and they are cloaked metal aliens. I also met the actor who’ll be playing Conner today, he’s a great find. Tomorrow, we’ll be filming my first scene, which is in the TARDIS, as I follow the Magnet Warriors to the Earth”.

The next day, the cast and crew are all surrounding the TARDIS interior, DT is in his brown suit. He is fiddling with the controls.

“What?” DT says, “We’re being pulled through space. No, no that can’t be! Nothing could pull the TARDIS through space and especially not in the 21st century”.
Someone off stage says ‘peer into the screen’ and DT peers into the TARDIS screen. A producer waves at DT’s camera.
“Aha”, DT says, “all these things being pulled with me are magnetic, they are being pulled through space by a giant....” DT stops mid-sentence and the Director calls ‘CUT!’

“Was that OK?” DT calls from the TARDIS set.
“Yeah, but we’re gonna have to do it again”, a female, carrying a clipboard with the script pinned on it, says.
“The lens on the camera wasn’t adjusted properly”, the cameraman says.
“And I saw you give a strange look to someone off-set David!” the Director adds.
“That was Carla, she waved at me”, David says and the camera spins round to see Carla laughing.

Back in DT’s trailer:
“Yes, I did two scenes today, I’ve got none to do tomorrow though, but we are going through a read-through of Conner, which will go into production as soon as we’ve finished ‘Georgia and the Magnet Warriors’, which should be finished in two weeks. So, it feels weird being back on Doctor Who again, but I’m sure it will seem normal in a few weeks time. I can’t wait to see what the magnet warriors look like in real life; I’ve seen some sketches for them, but that’s it. So I’ll have to wait and see…”

(This is fanfic nonsense, which never happened…!!!)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP