Saturday 7 February 2009

Episode X: The Boy Who Santa Claus Forgot Part 3

The Cybermen continued to advance. The Doctor got out his sonic screwdriver speedily and made a sonic wave using it, shattering the window. The Doctor rushed over to the window, followed by Georgia.
“Jump!” the Doctor said to Georgia.
“We’re four floors up!” Georgia said.
“There’s a huge skip at the bottom, if you jump straight then the gravitational pull should bring you”, the Doctor began to explain, but Georgia had all ready jumped, followed by Kaylie and Zac.
“Why are you so quick all of a sudden?” the Doctor asked, but then he was grabbed by the Cybermen behind him.

“We will kill you”, a Cyberman said.
“Will you, that’s nice”, the Doctor replied smiling.
“Stop!” Teresa ordered, “Don’t kill him, he can help us”.
“We obey”, the second Cyberman said. They spun the Doctor round so he was facing Teresa. Teresa walked towards the Doctor and pulled the sonic screwdriver from his hand.
“Interesting gadget”, Teresa commented.
“That created the Sonic wave”, Mr. Core added.
“Yes I know”, Teresa replied, rolling her eyes, “I mean yes sir”.

Outside, Zac picked himself up from the hard mattress he had landed on. He looked around and saw Georgia’s feet sticking out of a box. A dustbin rattled nearby and Kaylie emerged with a banana skin on her head. Georgia then slid out of the box with a real crown on her head, or a tiara, a golden tiara.
“Don’t laugh, I know I’ve got a banana skin on my ‘ead”, Kaylie began, “Ooh look what Georgia’s got on her head!”
“It’s a tiara”, Zac commented surprised.
“There’s loads of gold and stuff in this box!” Georgia exclaimed. Zac got over a couple of bin bags to the box where Georgia was pointing. Kaylie tried to get out of the dustbin but it fell over. She slid out and pulled the banana skin off her head. Kaylie jumped up onto the skip and tripped on a bin bag, landing face down on a cardboard box.
“Look, this bow is full of rings!” Zac said pointing at another box nearby. Georgia, who had put on three gold necklaces and four bracelets, got past the other bags to see this new box. Kaylie, meanwhile, opened the box her head had landed on and looked inside.
“Look, more gold!” Kaylie exclaimed, “We’re gonna be rich!”

“This isn’t right!” Zac said, “Someone must have a reason for getting rid of all this gold!”
“Of course!” Georgia exclaimed, “Cybermen are allergic to gold, remember!”
“So, Mr. Core has chucked all the gold out, to prevent a risk of one of his precious Cybermen dying!” Zac replied. Kaylie was looking inside her box and she found a group of Santa hats.

“Why are these in here?” Kaylie asked.
“The gold bells on the end of the hat I suppose”, Georgia replied, “What else is in there?”
“Errr, there’s some gold baubles”, Kaylie answered.
“Baubles aren’t usually made of gold”, Zac muttered.
“Well they are gold in colour”, Kaylie said.
“Maybe Mr. Core went a bit over the top”, Georgia suggested. Kaylie put on a Santa hat and so did Georgia. Zac, however, did not.

“Why aren’t you putting one on Zac?” Georgia asked.
“I don’t like Santa hats, ever since I almost suffocated underneath one when I was 5”, Zac replied.
“I don’t think you could suffocate under one of these now”, Kaylie joked, “I think you may have grown a bit since then”. Zac still did not put one on, so the three got out of the skip, Kaylie slipping on the banana skin she had taken off her head, and they walked back towards the entrance.


Back on the fourth floor, the Doctor had been forced into a seat by two Cybermen.
“So, what exactly are you doing here?” the Doctor asked.
“We’re asking questions!” Mr. Core roared, “What are you doing here?”
“Well, I’m investigating those Cybermen”, the Doctor replied smiling, “Why have you made them?”
“I will not answer your questions!” Mr. Core replied, “How do you know about the Cybermen?”
“Well, my two friends were chased by a Cyberman from here”, the Doctor answered.
“Ah, so they aren’t your children then”, Mr. Core replied.
“No, they aren’t”, the Doctor replied, “What are you going to do with the Cybermen? Use them to take over the world for you?”

“I’m asking the questions!!” Mr. Core shouted.
“And so am I!” The Doctor shouted back, standing up, “You will answer my questions because I can help you!”
“No you can’t”, Mr. Core said sitting down, “No-one can help me now”. The Doctor walked over to Mr. Core.
“I promise you, I can help”, the Doctor said, “Now tell me what’s going on?”
“I want to ruin Christmas”, Mr. Core said, “I have no family left and I have very few friends. The whole world is against me. I see the people in the streets laughing, enjoying themselves, and I know I can never have a Christmas like that. So I saw the Cybermen and I thought I would punish the world! So I tried and tried to get a design right for them, but all my designs failed. Until I met Teresa, she was an expert at everything I needed to know. She had a couple of Cyberman’s lifeless bodies in her lab, but I had no money, at this point I was only a caretaker! So we got money to buy the company".

“So you did rob those banks?” the Doctor asked.
“No, Teresa did, using her psychic paper”, Mr. Core said, “What did you say your name was again?”
“Why?” the Doctor asked.
“Because you had psychic paper too”, Mr. Core replied.
“My real name is the Doctor”, the Doctor announced.

“But then, can I have a look at your psychic paper?”, Mr. Core asked. The Doctor nodded and got out the paper, he gave it to Mr. Core, who examined it.
“Can you check it really is psychic paper”, Mr. Core ordered.
“Yes”, the Doctor said, getting out his sonic screwdriver. He scanned the paper and his eyes grew wide.
“This is real psychic paper”, the Doctor said, “but I haven’t given it to anyone".
"But that looks exactly the same as Teresa's!" Mr. Core said.
"How could she have my psychic paper?" the Doctor asked.
“I don’t know”, Mr. Core replied, “I don’t trust her anymore, if I’m honest. She seems to be running this scheme on her own”.

“Where, is she?” the Doctor asked looking around.
“I’m sorry Doctor”, Mr. Core said as an answer, “She’s beginning the invasion”.


Georgia, Zac and Kaylie were heading towards the entrance to the factory when Georgia stopped.
“What are we doing?” Georgia asked, “We should be going in via another entrance”.
“Good idea”, Zac replied, “Let’s try that door over there”. So they headed for the door and found that is was open. They opened the door and found themselves in a large factory. Georgia spotted some Cybermen standing by a piece of machinery, so she hid behind another piece of machinery and beckoned Zac and Kaylie over to her.

“What are they doing?” Kaylie asked.
“No idea”, Georgia replied.
“Look there’s Teresa”, Zac said as Teresa marched into the room with an evil smile on her face. She said something to the Cybermen, quietly and they walked over to a control panel. Another cyberman entered.

“What exactly are Cybermen?” Kaylie asked.
“I think, they’re us”, Zac replied, “Humans, but upgraded. Their brain is in one of those things”.
“I don’t wanna be a Cyberman”, Kaylie whined, “I wouldn’t be nearly as fashionable as I am now”.
“Kaylie, you smell of bins”, Georgia commented. The Cyberman that had entered marched over to Teresa and said something. She smiled and pushed a button on the control panel. There was a loud noise and about 30 Cybermen marched into the room. One of them had black handlebars, which meant it was a Cyber-Leader.

“Cybermen!” Teresa shouted, “My Cybermen, you shall march from here and gather in the public, bring them here. They will be upgraded. Bring the Children, bring the adults! This Christmas will be ruined by the Cybermen and me! The public will all get a present this Christmas Eve! The present will be an upgrade! You will be my elves and I shall be like, what do the humans say? Santa!”

“My parents!” Georgia whispered.
“My parents!” Zac added.
“My goldfish!” Kaylie said.
“I don’t think they’ll be interested in your goldfish Kaylie”, Zac replied.
“But if me and my family are upgraded, who will feed him?” Kaylie replied as the Cybermen marched from the factory and began to gather in the public, on Christmas Eve!

“We should warn the public”, Georgia suggested, “And quickly!” Zac nodded and Georgia stood up. The three began to creep towards the door, but Teresa spotted them.
“Ah, the children are here”, Teresa said, “How kind of you to join my Christmas party!”
“Does Mr. Core know what you’re doing?” Georgia asked boldly.
“Oh yes!” Teresa replied, “He ordered it. He hates Christmas so much and now Christmas will be ruined!”

“Quick, Georgia lets get out of here”, Zac muttered to Georgia, but as they ran to the door, a Cyberman smashed through it.
“Leaving so soon?” Teresa asked, “But the party has only just begun!” The Cybermen surrounded Kaylie, Zac and Georgia.
“What are you going to do to us?” Kaylie asked.
“You will be the newest upgrades!” Teresa replied, “We need brave stock like you! Prepare to have your brain removed and your flesh spread around a cyber suit!”


TO BE CONTINUED!!!

1 comments:

yahya 27 March 2022 at 11:30  

An excellent article. I enjoy your posts very much and find it extremely innovative. Thanks for sharingNice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...
I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work.
Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts,
lots of great information and inspiration, both of which
I need, Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work. soil removal brisbane

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP