Thursday 2 April 2009

We've Got a Confession...

Yes, we have a big confession! We've been lying to you all for about four months! Yay! If you haven't read TimeSpan part 1 yet, read that before this, which is two posts below. When you have, read the next paragraph.

Ok so we lied. Conner isn't dead! He is just too popular a character to kill off. Where would Georgia be without Conner? They need to be together! Of course you won't know how he's back at this moment in time, but you'll just have to wait for the rest of TimeSpan to be released. Trust me, it's great when Conner and Georgia meet each other again. It was hard to write, I was laughing too much! I'm not bragging about my story, I'm just saying that the idea is funny. Seb helped with it, so I'm sort of bragging for Will and Seb's Blog. It came from a very random MSN conversation, which had me laughing so hard I couldn't type...

And we sort of lied about Zac and Kaylie too. They aren't leaving, but we can reveal they won't be travelling in the TARDIS for a while yet. Well, not for longer than one trip, and not as companions. Kaylie will have her first trip in the TARDIS to an alien world, as a one episode companion with Zac in episode nine. We promise we won't fake-kill off any of our main characters again. Probably. Harry Ladbrook is definitely dead, however, and won't be appearing again. We can also reveal Conner and Georgia, and MAYBE Zac and Kaylie, will appear in series two and three, at least. We can't reveal series four yet, as it's a long way off, and we haven't confirmed anything yet. Though I know the last episodes involving Conner and Georgia! I refuse to tell anyone, no matter how much you bribe me. (Unless it's a lot of money!)

Hoping you all enjoy the series,

Will

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP