Wednesday 8 April 2009

Surprise! New Layout!

This is just a quick post to say suprise! This will hopefully be a big surprise to you all, but especially Seb, who will come back in a few days and find a huge transformation has taken place on Will and Seb. We will now have an icon on every post, including previews of episodes that are posted after part one of the episode before, except parts of stories and cast and summed up pages.

This new look couldn't have happened without Becky from The Oncoming-Storm, myself, and Google. As well as a brilliant site that told me how to bring back the Navbar. I bow down to all of you! Oh and the site I downloaded the template from, thanks for the new look! You could make the sidebars a little bigger though, honestly. *tuts* Sorry! I'm in a random happy mood that the blog is back! Well, new! Well, newish!

Part... 4, I think, of TimeSpan will be released in a minute. Sorry about the poll disappearing, it only had an hour left anyway. I decided to renew the Conner back poll because it had longer to go before it closed. Please vote everyone! Please leave comments of the new layout, and TimeSpan. Bye!

1 comments:

Becky 8 April 2009 at 20:22  

Yay to the new layout!
Woop to me being mentioned!
Woo to the Proc avatar used!

Becky
(Yeah, you know the websites.)

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP