Tuesday 17 June 2008

Turn Left Coveragenessness

Hello! There's a lot of media coverage about Turn Left, and I'm here to report it! First up we have the Radio Times Report: Front Cover And the inside article: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Next is the TV Guide Report: Front Cover And the inside article: And finally (well almost) we have TV and Satellite's Coverage: Spooky eh? And the inside article (sort of...): And now finally (really this time) we have a lovely picture of Billie. Aren't they all lovely? Sigh...:

3 comments:

Seb 17 June 2008 at 19:42  

I love Rose ........ I mean um

Will 17 June 2008 at 20:33  

me 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Anonymous 18 June 2008 at 20:49  

Don't you like me Will? I'm your biggest fan! Hahahaha xxx

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP