Sunday 14 February 2010

Episode 12: Aquari Aquatics Part 5

Korena was still looking at the computer screen, which Mrs Harrbungershon had appeared on, with a confused expression on her face.
“What’s wrong Korena?” the Doctor asked.
“I recognise them,” Korena muttered.
“What are you talking about?” the Doctor asked.
“Can you play back that video message she sent to us?” Korena asked Captain Alton.
“I’m not really a computer expert...” Captain Alton replied.
“I’ll see what I can do,” Private Rolf said, rushing over to the computer, “Who did you think you recognised?”
“Two members of the cult,” Korena replied, “I’m sure I’ve seen them somewhere before.” Private Rolf pressed a button and the message began to play again.
“People of the Earth, governments, enemies and friends,” Mrs Harrbungershon said.
“Oh turn the sound off,” Private Nash said. Private Rolf pressed another button and Mrs Harrbungershon’s voice abruptly stopped.
“Can you see them then?” Private Rolf asked.
“No,” Korena muttered.
“Maybe they weren’t on screen the whole time,” Private Rolf suggested.
“You could be right,” Korena agreed, “Wait there they are!” The Doctor joined Korena beside the screen, and smiled.

“That’s Georgia and Conner of course!” the Doctor exclaimed, “Why didn’t we see them before?”
“I suppose we were concentrating more on what Mrs Harrthingy was saying,” Korena explained.
“But that means the cult is nearby!” the Doctor exclaimed.
“Mrs Harrbungershon used to live near here!” Private Nash exclaimed.
“Do you know exactly where?” Captain Alton asked.
“No,” Private Nash replied, as his face fell.
“Don’t worry I should be able to find her,” the Doctor replied, “Using my sonic screwdriver, I should be able to trace the source of communication.”
“But she said that it was impossible to find her,” Captain Alton pointed out.
“But my technology is far greater than hers,” the Doctor explained, as his sonic screwdriver began to flash and emit a beeping noise.
“I’ve found the source, it’s very close to here,” the Doctor said.
“Then let’s get going,” Captain Alton said, “But first who are these people who are with Mrs Harrbungershon?”
“Georgia and Conner, but I doubt they’re actually with her,” Korena answered, “I’m guessing they’ve been captured... again.”
“Did they come with you?” Captain Alton asked.
“That’s right,” the Doctor explained, “Sorry I didn’t tell you.”
“Oh don’t worry,” Captain Alton replied, “If you had, I may have captured them like you and then they may never have got captured by them, so we would never have known they were nearby.”
“Fair point, let’s go!” the Doctor ordered.


Everybody in the restaurant Natalie was in stood up and stared out of the window. Some people were crying, others just stood in shock.

“Carsyn we should go,” Natalie muttered.
“We should be safe,” Carsyn replied, “We’re really high up.”
“But there’s a wall of water,” Natalie said not taking her eyes off the huge surge that was destroying the city as it rushed towards them.
“It’s not as high,” Carsyn muttered, “Oh my God; my family will be dead by now.”
“I’m so sorry,” Natalie replied, with tears in her eyes, “We should get out now!”
“I’m not leaving,” Carsyn replied.
“But you’ve got to!” Natalie whined, “That water destroyed the sea defence, we have absolutely no choice but to go. The teleport booths are all free.”
“What do I have to live for now,” Carsyn muttered, “My city’s gone... my family are probably gone.”
“You never know some of them may have teleported away,” Natalie replied, “We should teleport before the power lines are cut.”
“You go now!” Carsyn said, “Don’t wait for me! I said go!”


Lee stumbled into his living room where Margaret and Kimiko were sitting watching the television with horror-struck looks on their faces.
“Aunt, Gran I’m so glad your here!” Lee said smiling, “Don’t I get a hug?”
“Hai,” Margaret muttered, staring at the screen, as Lee bent down and kissed her on the cheek. Lee then realised why Margaret and Kimiko looked so worried.

“This report is live from Los Angeles, I repeat live,” Sheba the newsreader announced, “The city’s defences have been destroyed by water and the surge has already destroyed most of the city, it is heading towards the skyscraper restaurant and the tower of shopping as we speak.” On screen images of a gargantuan surge of water smashing buildings and cars appeared.
“This is terrible,” Lee commented.
“Even worse, Natalie’s there,” Margaret said, with a tearful expression on her face.
“Not anymore,” Natalie replied, stumbling out of the teleport booth, “But Carsyn and the others wouldn’t leave, they’re stuck in the skyscraper restaurant, they’re all saying their families are dead...”
“Natalie!” Lee shouted, as he ran over to Natalie and hugged her, lifting her off the ground, “If you’d died... I...”
“I know,” Natalie replied, hugging Lee back.

“Lee, there was a news report earlier, it mentioned you,” Kimiko said.
“Hai, soko ni a~tsu ta,” Margaret replied.
“They said that you had helped parliament decide to release the Aquari particles into the ocean,” Kimiko explained, “Then they released them about ten minutes ago.”
“Really? That soon, I wonder why,” Lee said, thinking.


Carsyn was still staring out of the window. People were beginning to panic, knocking over tables and running around screaming.
“It’s here!” Carsyn shouted as the wave hit the skyscraper. The building gave a terrible lurch, and tables and chairs fell over as it the building had been hit by a strong earthquake. Surges of water splashed onto the window, and the building shook again, then it stopped.

“We’re alright,” Carsyn exclaimed, “we’re all ok!” Many people hugged and Carsyn hugged a particularly tall woman who seemed to have been crying.
“I can’t believe it,” the woman muttered.
“Hang on,” Carsyn replied, “The buildings creaking.” Deep below the restaurant, hordes of water creatures were zooming through the water and smashing into the pillars and foundations keeping the building up. The pillars broke and grins of malice appeared on the water creatures faces.
“Oh no,” the woman yelled, as the building begin to shake from side to side.
“This is it then,” Carsyn muttered, as the building gave another shake and then fell sideways into the water, causing another tremendous splash. The people inside the restaurant drowned or were killed when they hit the walls of the building as it fell.


Inside the Cult’s underground base, Kufuedun was pressing buttons on the control panel that had been inside the wall. Georgia and Conner, meanwhile, had been restrained by cult members.

“Kufuedun are we linked up with all the other cults yet?” Mrs Harrbungershon demanded.
“The other groups around the world are linking up with us as we speak,” Kufuedun replied, “But the nuclear devices are taking a while to ready.”
“They should have been primed by now,” Mrs Harrbungershon commented, “I wonder what’s going on.”
“Maybe the other cults that fight for your cause have realised your cause is stupid,” Conner said.
“Hit him!” Mrs Harrbungershon ordered and Dash smacked Conner across the face with a spear.
“Hey leave him alone!” Georgia demanded. She then hit one of the cult members holding her in the groin and stamped on the other’s foot. Both of them fell to the floor wincing.
“Recapture her!” Mrs Harrbungershon ordered, as Conner managed to escape from the cult member’s holding him. Conner snatched a spear from a cult member’s hand and pointed it at Dash.

“Surrender,” Conner ordered, pointing a spear at Dash’s chest.
“Or what?” Mrs Harrbungershon asked smiling.
“I kill him,” Conner replied.
“Oh really...” Mrs Harrbungershon said, “Ignore the idiots Kufuedun, keep connecting.”
“Yes ma’am,” Kufuedun replied.
“I mean it!” Conner said.
“I don’t believe you’d do such a thing,” Mrs Harrbungershon replied.

“Stop what you are doing!” Georgia demanded.
“Don’t worry I can do that,” the Doctor exclaimed as he walked into the room, “Nice to see you two again.”
“You too Doctor,” Georgia replied.
“Oh I don’t think you’ll be able to stop me,” Mrs Harrbungershon muttered.

“Ma’am the boy still has a spear pointed at my chest,” Dash whined.
“Oh stop messing around idiot,” Mrs Harrbungershon told Dash.
“But...” Dash began.
“Who are you?” Mrs Harrbungershon asked the Doctor, “Continue what you are doing Kufuedun!”
“Yes ma’am,” Kufuedun squeaked.
“I’m the Doctor, and this is what I can do,” the Doctor replied, taking out his sonic screwdriver smiling.

“What is that device?” Mrs Harrbungershon asked.
“A sonic screwdriver,” the Doctor answered.
“And what exactly can it do?” Dash asked.
“All kinds of things,” the Doctor replied, “Including opening doors, that’s how I got in. It can also do this!” The sonic screwdriver began to emit a high pitched noise and the control panel Kufuedun was working on exploded, causing Kufuedun to fall to the floor.

“WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?” Mrs Harrbungershon roared.
“Your system’s down,” the Doctor replied.
“KILL HIM!” Mrs Harrbungershon ordered and the Doctor sighed, as the Cult members pointed their spears at the Doctor, Georgia and Conner and circled them. Suddenly, Captain Alton, Private Rolf and Private Nash ran into the room, with their fingers poised on the triggers of their guns, which were now revolving around the different cult members. Korena followed the guards into the room, but she was unarmed.

“Drop your weapons!” Captain Alton ordered, “I said drop them!” Most of the cult members turned to Mrs Harrbungershon.
“Who are they?” Georgia asked the Doctor.
“Some new friends,” the Doctor replied.
“He told you to drop your weapons!” Private Rolf ordered, but the whole cult was still looking at Mrs Harrbungershon, waiting for her say-so.
“Ma’am, should we?” Kufuedun asked.
“Yes you should, or we will not think before we shoot you all!” Captain Alton replied.
“Drop them,” Mrs Harrbungershon muttered.

“The police have been informed,” Private Nash told the court, “But for now, we’re going to put you in one of our cells.”
“Put your hands on your head!” Captain Alton ordered, “The Doctor and his friends and I will stay at the front, you two privates will bring up the rear.”

It was twenty minutes later when Georgia and Conner were standing outside the TARDIS with the Doctor and Korena.
“Well that little trip turned out to be a bit of an adventure,” Conner commented, “Where to now?”
“Oh, I need to do some investigating of my own,” the Doctor replied.
“Can we go and see my family now?” Korena asked.
“Of course,” the Doctor answered, as Captain Alton and Privates Nash and Rolf walked up to the Doctor and his friends.

“The cult is locked up,” Captain Alton told the Doctor.
“Good, then we’ll be going now,” the Doctor replied.
“Goodbye then sir!” Captain Alton said, “You have proved to be very worthy of our respect, and we no longer wish to capture you again for trespassing.”
“We weren’t trespassing,” the Doctor muttered.
“Goodbye Kimiko!” Private Rolf said to Korena.
“It was lovely meeting you,” Private Nash added.
“I think you have some admirers,” Georgia muttered in Korena’s ear.
“Bye then!” Korena said and she followed the Doctor into the TARDIS along with Georgia and Conner. The TARDIS began to fade away to the surprise of the guards.

Inside the TARDIS Korena was phoning her mum.
“Hello, mum!” Korena exclaimed.
“Korena!” Kimiko said into her phone. She was in a bedroom in Lee’s house, getting ready for bed.
“Um, where are you?” Korena asked.
“We’re staying at Lee’s at the moment, me and your Gran,” Kimiko replied.
“All right, I’ll be there in a minute,” Korena said smiling, as she ended the call.

Kimiko rushed into Lee’s living room where Natalie and Lee were drinking hot chocolate and Margaret was having a nap.
“What is it Kimiko?” Natalie asked.
“It’s Korena she’s coming to stay!” Kimiko explained.
“Oh that’s brilliant!” Lee exclaimed, “Something good, eh Natalie?”
“I suppose,” Natalie said smiling, “But Los Angeles...”
“Don’t worry about that now,” Lee replied.
“Since when did you two speak Japanese?” Kimiko asked.
“We aren’t...” Natalie began, but she was interrupted by a strange sound, as the TARDIS began to appear. Margaret woke up, as the Doctor, Korena, Georgia and Conner stepped out of the TARDIS.

“Korena!” Margaret exclaimed, hugging her Granddaughter.
“Hi everybody,” Korena said, “These are my friends the Doctor, Georgia and Conner.”
“Konnichiwa,” Margaret said nodding, “Watashi ga shi~tsu te iru.”
“Lovely to see you again Margaret,” the Doctor said shaking her hand.

“And this is my mum and granny,” Korena explained, “And that is my cousin Lee and...”
“I’m Natalie,” Natalie said, smiling.
“Lee’s new girlfriend?” Korena asked.
“That’s right,” Lee said.
“It’s lovely to meet you at last,” Natalie told Korena, “I... wow... I’m talking to Korena Hashimoto.”
“Yes you are,” Korena said brightly, “And it’s lovely to meet you too.”

“Korena, if you want to stay and catch up, we’re going to do some investigating after a kip in the TARDIS,” the Doctor explained.
“Of course, if there’s room for me here,” Korena replied, turning to Lee and Natalie.
“Oh there’s plenty!” Natalie said happily.
“Well we’ll be off,” the Doctor said, “Bye everybody!”
“Oyasuminasai,” Margaret replied.
“Bye Korena, bye!” Georgia said stepping into the TARDIS.

The next day Korena was up bright and early, along with the rest of the household. There was no sign of the Doctor, Georgia and Conner or the TARDIS anywhere. Korena and Margaret were sitting on the sofa together, while Lee had gone out with some of his mates and Natalie and Kimiko were preparing lunch.

“I think they may have gone for a bit of travelling without me,” Korena explained.
“So these friends of yours, they take you to all kinds of places?” Margaret asked.
“That’s right,” Korena replied, “I’m telling you it’s great to be back, but it is great out there too.”
“I’m sure it is,” Margaret replied.

“Hey Korena,” Natalie said, sitting down on the sofa next to Korena, “Me and Lee were wondering if you’d like to come partying with us tonight?”
“Um...” Korena began.
“We’ll be back before Midnight,” Natalie explained, “So we can see the new year in with Kimiko and Margaret.”
“You know, for once I’m going to have to turn an offer down,” Korena replied, “I’d like to spend some time with my mum and gran.”
“All right,” Natalie said smiling, “But if you change your mind, I have some friends who would love to be introduced. I suppose that’s a reason for not going, my friends are pretty mad.” Korena laughed as Kimiko began to hand out sandwiches.


The Master rushed around the Aquari factory, pressing buttons as he passed them and sealing all doors, so that nobody could get in.
“And no water can get in either,” the Master said cackling, as he sat down at his computer by the pool of water.
“Master,” a high pitched voice said, it echoed in the large room.
“Yes Aquari?” the Master asked.
“We are nearly ready, world colonisation will begin in approximately 10 hours,” the Aquari explained, poking its water face out of the water.
“Oh the water’s shall rise and they shall sing,” the Master said cackling, “Make it 12 hours.”
“Why delay, why not today?” the Aquari asked.
“Because lets have the water see in the New Year and the new century and the new millennium,” te Master said smiling, “What a show this will be, now my TARDIS is linked to the teleport systems I shall close them all very soon, but for now, the world may party...”


The Doctor, Georgia and Conner rushed down a corridor, they were being pursued by several guards carrying guns. They soon came into view of the TARDIS. The Doctor unlocked the doors and rushed inside, followed closely by Georgia and Conner. The TARDIS began to materialise and the guards following them stopped.

“Where was that anyway?” Georgia asked.
“Washington DC,” the Doctor muttered, “My psychic paper didn’t work, damn you Earth database!”
“Right, I will try to get the right place this time,” the Doctor replied, “We’re heading for a science place in London, its in close proximity to the Aquari Aquatics factory too. I need to find out more about the Aquari particles.” The TARDIS began to materialise in Lee and Donald Digit’s office, which was mostly empty except for two men who were chatting. One of the men was shivering and wearing a long brown coat.

“I’m t-telling you,” Quentin Oaks was telling Donald Digit, “There are water-creatures in the-the water.”
“Water creatures, what are these then?” the Doctor asked stepping out of the TARDIS.
“Who are you?” Donald Digit asked.
“I’m the Doctor, I’m investigating the Aquari,” the Doctor muttered.
“For Gods sake they are totally safe!” Donald exclaimed.
“Yeah I tested them too, I even let Captain Alton release them into the ocean,” the Doctor explained.
“Oh, you know Captain Alton?” Donald asked, “How is he?”
“Very well, looking after a cult, hopefully,” the Doctor replied, “Anyway, what were you saying about water-creatures?”
“I was in the Arctic,” Quentin explained, “Getting ice samples, I got one in the end, but if you look at it, it’s got Aquari particles in it, and inside the ice were frozen ice bodies.”
“The Aquari particles were already in the ice?” the Doctor asked.
“Yes, and the water-bodies smashed out of the ice!” Quentin answered.

“You haven’t told me how you got away,” Donald told Quentin.
“An Aquari lunged at me, that’s why I dropped my phone, but I escaped got back to base, but all the teleports were down,” Quentin explained, “Then I fell asleep, when I woke up I headed here.”
“I’ll phone Lee,” Donald told Quentin, “Can you go please?”
“Actually I’m heading over to the Aquari factory now,” the Doctor replied, “If Georgia and Conner would like to come.” Suddenly, there was a shake and something large and metal smashed into the side of the building.

“What’s going on?” Donald asked.
“What is that?” Georgia asked.
“It’s a spaceship,” the Doctor muttered, as the front of the spaceship opened and two figures hobbled out. It was Sam and Sara and they were arguing.
“This is all your fault,” Sam told Sara.
“You drove!” Sara snapped, “And got us lost, I didn’t want to go to Egypt!”
“You were the one who told me where to drive,” Sam replied, as they realised that the Doctor, Georgia, Conner, Donald and Quentin were staring at them.

“Lee... Hashimoto?” Sara asked.
“He’s at home,” Donald replied.
“Damn, we need to warn him about the Aquari!” Sara replied, “He can’t release them into the ocean!”
“Why not?” the Doctor asked.
“Because we did that on our home planet, and a few days later the seas rose and destroyed the land,” Sam explained, “We are the only survivors of our race.”
“I’m so sorry,” the Doctor said, “But the Aquari particles don’t seem dangerous at all.”
“Maybe it’s the water-creatures they’ve got,” Quentin muttered.
“What water-creatures?” Sara questioned.
“They are bodies made of water, there are loads of them under the remaining Arctic ice,” Quentin explained.

“Look it must be the Aquari!” Sara snarled.
“You must take the particles out before it’s too late!” Sam demanded.
“The Aquari are completely safe, I’ve tested them, they shrink water,” the Doctor replied.
“That’s what our government said, before they all drowned,” Sara said sharply, “And what great scientist are you to decide what’s safe anyway?”
“I’m a Time Lord,” the Doctor explained, and Sara backed away from the Doctor slowly.
“You can’t be,” Sara said, she looked scared, “They... they...”
“Trust me, he’s always right,” Georgia said.
“Then I suppose we’d better go,” Sara commented.
“But...” Sam began.
“Haven’t you ever heard of Time Lords?” Sara asked.
“No, but why can’t we stay here?” Sam asked, “Our planets gone.”
“I want to travel,” Sara answered, “Please Sam, let’s go.” Sam nodded and waved goodbye to the Doctor and his friends. Sara did the same, and followed Sam back into the spaceship.

“That was interesting,” Conner muttered, “Don’t you think they’ve got a point?”
“I need to find out more about these water-creatures,” the Doctor replied, as the spaceship took off, “Come on, to the Aquari factory!”


Lee, Natalie, Delilah Amita and Natasha were in a night club, it was dark and the New Year was approaching. Lee went to get drinks but when he came back all the girls had gone, except Natasha.

“Hello, Natalie?” Lee said mistaking Natasha for Natalie; however, Natasha didn’t correct him.
“I’ve always liked you,” Natasha muttered.
“I’m glad you have,” Lee chuckled, “We’re going to live together in a bit!”
“Yeah, good,” Natasha said smiling.
“It was a bit silly, wearing the same dress as Natasha,” Lee said, “I can’t tell the difference between you now.”
“I bet you can’t,” Natasha giggled, “Shall we kiss.”
“That’s not what you usually do,” Lee said surprised, “You usually just kiss me!”
“Works for me!” Natasha said, kissing Lee on the lips, but then Lee’s phone began to ring.

“Hello?” Lee said into his phone.
“Lee, are you having a good time?” Donald asked from his office.
“Yes, what’s going on?” Lee asked.
“Quentin’s back and he’s raving about water creatures,” Donald replied, “And then this Doctor appeared, and these two aliens, but they’ve all gone now.”
“Quentin’s back, that’s fantastic, I’d better go see him,” Lee said, “I’m never off duty, see you in a bit.”
“Bye!” Donald replied, and Lee turned to Natasha, as Natalie, Amita and Delilah appeared.

“Who were you talking to?” Amita asked chirpily, “My fav song is on next, I asked the DJ to play a request.”
“I was talking to Donald, I’ve got to go back,” Lee muttered, “Quentin’s back.”
“Oh that’s brilliant, how did he survive?” Natalie asked.
“I’m not really sure, that’s why I need to go,” Lee explained.
“All right then darling,” Natalie said kissing Lee.
“Natasha!” Lee exclaimed, mistaking Natalie for Natasha.
“I’m Natalie,” Natalie said in a shocked voice.
“They do look the same to be fair,” Amita said.
“That’s because they’re identical twins,” Delilah replied.
“Ok,” Lee said looking shocked, “I’m going, bye!” Lee rushed off, without a backwards glance.
“I wonder what’s up with him,” Amita said.
“I’d better go too,” Natalie told the girls, “I’m already tipsy and I want to be sane when I get back to Korena and the others.”
“Oh my God Korena!” Amita said excitedly.
“I already told you about Korena,” Natalie replied, hugging Amita and then Delilah.
“See you later,” Natasha said hugging Natalie, and Natalie nodded then walked off.


The Doctor, Georgia and Conner ran down a flight of steps and then into the street. They crossed the road and then the Doctor opened the door of a huge warehouse-like building with his sonic screwdriver.
“This place is dark,” Georgia commented, following the Doctor and Conner inside.

“Let’s try this door,” the Doctor replied, opening a door on the side of the room. They walked into a room full of pipes, on one side there was a pool of water and on the opposite side of the room there was a computer.
“That looks... out of place,” Conner said.
“It’s counting down,” the Doctor replied, staring at the computer screen, “But to what?”
“The new year?” Georgia suggested.
“No it’s only got a minute to go according to this,” the Doctor replied, as he scanned the computer with his sonic screwdriver, “It’s linked in with the teleport system.”
“Is this what’s been shutting down the teleports,” Georgia asked, “One of the cult mentioned it was happening.”
“Yes, it must be,” the Doctor answered, as there was a splash in the water and the computer counted down to 30 seconds.
“What was that?” Conner asked, “There was something in the water.”
“Oh yes, there’s something in the water alright,” Mr. Toil said, stepping out of the shadows.

“Who are you?” the Doctor asked.
“I’m Head of Aquari Aquatics, my plan to destroy the world,” Mr. Toil explained, “I’m guessing you want the facts, so here we go. The Aquari particles grow and mature when they are placed in water, when there is enough space for them to materialise the particles can turn into a body of water. This water-body, which I call an Aquari, can pull push, squeeze and expand the water around it, oh look my computer’s on 10 seconds.”

“What are you counting down to?” the Doctor asked.
“At 0, the teleport systems will shut down and exactly three minutes later, the Aquari around the world will activate and it will be a new year,” Mr. Toil explained, “Oh it was funny seeing all those scientists and cults and you, trying to find out whether the particles are dangerous, well they aren’t, unless I activate them, which will be soon. You’d better warn the world Doctor!”
“How do you know who I am?” the Doctor asked.
“You’ll find out in a bit, now warn the world,” Mr. Toil snarled, “Oh and don’t try using your sonic screwdriver, it’s useless. Now, hurry up!” Georgia and Conner stared at the Doctor, who turned and ran back the way they came.


Mrs Harrbungershon and her cult stared at the clock on the cell wall.
“It’s nearly the new year ma’am,” Kufuedun muttered.
“Then let’s do it!” Mrs Harrbungershon ordered and her cult stood up, “We will escape and destroy this defence, and from here the world! Oh it was a bad idea of theirs to put us in a cell together, was it not?”
“CHARGE!” Dash ordered and the whole cult pushed against the iron bars of the cell, and the door smashed off its hinges.
“To war!” Mrs Harrbungershon yelled and the cult followed her down the corridor.


The Doctor, Georgia and Conner rushed back into the government facility, where Donald and Lee worked, as the teleports shut down. Inside Lee had already arrived.
“Oh, not again,the teleports are down,” Donald muttered.
“Good to see you Quentin,” Lee told Quentin, who was still shivering, as the Doctor burst into the room.
“What’s going on?” Donald asked.
“I was wrong, the particles aren’t safe!” the Doctor answered, “Good to see you again Lee by the way!”
“Good to see you too!” Lee replied, “But what?”
“The particles, when activated, form a body, which can control the water,” the Doctor explained.
“How do you know?” Donald asked.
“Mr. Toil told me, he’s doing this, and he’s about to switch off the teleports!” the Doctor said, “The whole worlds going to drown! It’s all my fault.”
“I was the one who told them to release them into the sea,” Lee replied, “Oh no... I’ve got to phone Natasha and the others, that Night Club is near the Thames!”

“Doctor it’s nearly midnight!” Georgia yelled, “One minute to go!” Lee took out his phone and quickly phoned Natasha.
“What is it?” Natasha asked Lee, “If it’s about the kiss then...”
“It’s not about that,” Lee replied, “You need to get as high up as possible, I’m telling you run! The Aquari particles are dangerous the sea’s about to rise!”
“I’m going now!” Natasha said in a panicked voice, as she ended the call.

“What is it?” Amita asked Natasha.
“We need to go now!” Natasha replied, “We have to get out of here, the ocean’s about to rise like in Los Angeles.”
“What a load of rubbish,” Amita commented.
“How do you know?” Delilah asked.
“Lee just phoned,” Natasha replied, “Now come on!” Natasha began to run off through the crowds of dancing people.
“She’s going loopy,” Amita commented.


Natalie had arrived back at Lee’s flat, where Margaret, Kimiko and Korena were waiting.
“Nearly midnight!” Kimiko exclaimed.
“Hai,” Margaret replied.
“Should we phone Kaito?” Korena asked.
“Yeah alright,” Kimiko answered, taking out her phone.

Kaito was staring out of his window in Tokyo; he was staring at the ocean, when his phone rang.
“Kimiko, what is it?” Kaito asked.
“It’s New Year in a few seconds, thirty!” Kimiko replied happily.
“But the water,” Kaito replied, “The Sea is rising!”

“Oh no!” Natalie said, as she stared out of the window of Lee’s flat, “The Thames is rising!”
“What?” Korena asked, joining Natalie by the window.


Captain Alton ran over to Private Rolf who was by two computer screens, one showing footage of the cult running along the corridors of the sea defence, the other was a radar.
“What’s going on?” Captain Alton asked.
“It’s the cult, they’re heading this way,” Private Rolf replied.
“And there are several shuttles heading this way too,” Private Nash added, “We’ve scanned them, they’re all owned by Mrs Harrbungershon and they’re heading straight for us!”
“What’s the time?” Captain Alton asked.
“15 seconds to Midnight,” Private Rolf answered, “And on top of everything else the water’s rising!”


Amita and Delilah were dancing in the nightclub, as the countdown neared its end.
“Fourteen!” Amita shouted.
“Thirteen!” Delilah shouted, “You know I’ve had a great time tonight.”
“It’s not over yet!” Amita replied laughing.
“It is now...” Delilah said as her face turned from laughter into terror.


The Doctor, Georgia, Conner, Lee and Donald ran onto the roof and stared as the water in the Thames began to rise.
“Look at the Thames barrier!” Georgia shouted, “It’s breaking!”


Amita looked confused at Delilah’s sudden horror-struck face.
“What is it?” Amita asked, and Delilah pointed at the devil-man who was standing and waving at them.
“The four who will all die,” Rack giggled, as Amita screamed.

“FIVE!” the people of London shouted.

Natalie stood frozen in shock as Korena realised what was going on, the water’s of the world were rising.

“FOUR!”

Mrs Harrbungershon charged down the corridor of the sea defence, straight towards the lab where Captain Alton and his Privates were sitting, shocked.

“THREE!”

Rack giggled and kept waving at Amita and Delilah.

“TWO!”

The Doctor heard his name being called and ran down the stairs back into Lee and Donald’s office, where Mr. Toil was standing cackling.

“ONE!”

Georgia, Conner, Lee and Donald stared as the Thames Barrier was smashed by the hordes of Aquari.

“HAPPY NEW YEAR!”

The water surged through the Thames Barrier and all over the world the water managed to break through or over sea defences. Inside the water the Aquari were giggling as they pulled the water along with them. The only thing that could be heard over the rush of the water, was the screaming and yelling of the people of the Earth.

“Who are you?” the Doctor asked Mr. Toil.
“Oh, haven’t you realised yet?” Mr. Toil asked, “I am the Master!”
“No!”


TO BE CONTINUED IN THE WATER’S SONG

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP