Monday 8 February 2010

DT's Fanfic Video Diary No.4: Conner

“Hello,” DT says as he switches on his camera in his trailer, “Today we started filming for Episode 1 Conner and I’m having a bit of a break at the moment, while the crew are filming the Mini episodes, or Mini-eps. We filmed on set inside the Octopli spaceship at the Cardiff studios, yeah the Octopli are good monsters, scary. Anyway, maybe later I’ll show you on set… bye!”

DT switches on the camera and he is inside the set for the Octopli spaceship, he spins the camera around to reveal all kinds of crew and cast. The actors playing Conner and Zac are chatting next to a metal throne.

“All right David!” an Octopli calls from a corner of the set.
“Fred, is that you?” DT asks the Octopli, “I didn’t recognise you under all the prosthetics.”
“Yeah it’s me,” Fred the ‘Octopli’ replies, “I hope we film soon.”
“I think we’re going for a take in a minute,” DT says, “You are going to drag Georgia in aren’t you?”
“That’s right, then that’s me done and I can get out of these itchy prosthetics,” Fred says smiling.
“Are Araknin’s and Velox’s prosthetics as itchy as yours?” DT asks.
“No they have more expensive prosthetics because they do alot more than me and the other Octopli,” Fred explains, “They paint our hands and then they put the masks on over our heads and paint our eyelids and things.”

“So what’s it like being an octopus?” DT asks, “You played a Magnet Warrior didn’t you?”
“Yeah, it is interesting being an Octopli,” Fred replies, “It’s itchier than being a Magnet Warrior, but less hot, because the Magnet Warriors wear all those black capes.”
“You actually had a name in Georgia and the Magnet Warrior’s didn’t you?” DT asks.
“Yeah I played Captain Rolandor; he died,” Fred says, “In this episode I’m called Octopli Guard 1. Oh, it looks like we’re going for a take.”

“David you come over here next to Araknin and Velox,” Jill shouts at David, who gives his camera to the actor playing Conner. DT is standing next to the actors playing Araknin and Velox, who are in costume.
“3, 2, 1, and ACTION!” the Director calls.
‘Georgia’ is dragged through a door into the room by Fred.
“I’ve been kidnapped, but at least Georgia is safe. Oh well, never mind, I suppose. Anyway, these Octopli aren’t too bad, they just want a war. Oops. I mean home,” DT says.
“Err, Doctor- London Bridge is falling down, falling down, London Bridge is falling down, but Conner’s out there,” Georgia sings.
“Ah he’s still here. That’s good, I like him,” DT replies.
“Enough!” Velox cries.
“Well, you have to do what I say, if you want to help us,” the Doctor, DT, cries back.

“And cut!” the Director calls, “Very good, but can we have Araknin sitting down please.”
“Araknin!” ‘Georgia’ moans in a fake voice.

DT is now on a street, which looks battered, there is a house in front of him, which looks like its been attacked. There are several people milling around, and there are a few members of the public being held back a while by police barriers.

“Hello, we’re still filming Conner, and this is Conner’s house,” DT explains, “That battered house there is posing for Conner’s house, I know it doesn’t look safe but I’ve been told it is, so we are filming inside it, although Conner’s room is in Cardiff not Birmingham, which is where we are filming now.”

“Talking to yourself again, David?” the actor playing Zac asks.
“No, it’s my video diary!” David exclaims.
“Really?” Zac asks.
“Yes its for the special features,” David replies, “What are you doing here?”
“I’ve got to film a scene where I’m walking down the street,” Zac explains, “Then I go into the house, wondering where Conner and everyone are.”

“Right, so do you think Conner’s parents will be happy that their house is destroyed?” DT asks.
“They are on the Spidership,” Zac replies sneakily.
“Hush, that’s the series arch!” DT explains.
“Ooh, naughty me, but the viewers of this will have already seen the final I’m sure,” Zac says.
“Your right, and if you haven’t then why did you watch this before watching the final?” DT asks, “Let’s just hope they’ve actually watched Conner.”
“Yeah, that’s my first episode,” Zac says airily, “Not being bias but any episodes with me in, are the best.”
“And any episodes with me in,” DT says smiling.
“That doesn’t quite work,” Zac says, walking away, as DT switches the camera off.

DT turns on his camera again and smiles into the lens, he is in his trailer again.
“Well we’ve nearly finished Conner now, and I’m already getting to know the actor very well,” DT says, “Georgia’s turning out to be a good companion too, we’ve got a couple more scenes in the Octopli spaceship to film now, and then the final scene with Conner in the TARDIS, which is of course, a vey pivotal moment, anyway I’ll see you lot later...”

This is fanfic nonsense, but it would be great if it were real :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP