Saturday 28 March 2009

Via The Void Series Two!

I have decided to renew the Via the Void series for a second series. This is mostly because a lot of people have been really supportive about the series, and lots of people enjoyed having a real actress to imagine Katie. The first series hasn't finished yet, but I haven't forgotten about it so don't worry.

With a new series comes a new companion. This is sort of because after the last episode there isn't really anywhere else I can go with Katie Parker and her storyline. But I refuse to kill her off - she will appear in 3.12 and 3.13 of the main Will and Seb series with Georgia and some others! The new companion was going to be called Sky Campbell, but when I chose the actress I prefered a different name. The new companion is now called Crystal Sky and is played by Kathryn Prescott from Skins. Of course she isn't really a part of Doctor Who, she's just there so you know what she looks like.

Her storyline is a little unusual in Doctor Who terms. Without giving too much away, Crystal is dead. That's bound to confuse you! Bwa ha ha ha! Sorry, rambled. Anyway, I can also tell you her necklace is important to her. The Doctor and Crystal's relationship is a bit different to Katie's. Katie usually asked lots of questions, and relied on the Doctor, but Crystal is a little more independant. The only problem with someone who is already dead is that they can't die again, and rather than have no danger for the Doctor and Crystal, I added something so that she could die. I'm not telling any more! :P Oooh, I forgot one thing, what she looks like. Here are some pictures of Crystal:







If you do save any pictures, please credit Will and Seb's Blog. Please leave comments about the second series of Via the Void. Did you know: Kirsty from TimeSpan (episode 2.2 of the main series) has dyed red hair because I liked Kathryn Prescott's on Skins? Fact! Sorry about the randomness of this post, I'm just in one of those moods.

2 comments:

Becky 28 March 2009 at 17:56  

Loved that post, she's... dead?!??! What?!

Sounds great, can't wait. (That totally rhymed, I'm like Lily Allen!) ((Gavin and Stacey moment there.))

:D

Will 28 March 2009 at 17:58  

I snorted when you said that! Stop making me laugh! :P And yes, she's dead.

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP