Monday 6 October 2008

Mini ep. 11: P1an3t T34

P1an3t T34

Starring: The Doctor and Georgia
With Conner
And: Ben, Jill and the tea monster.

“Wow”, the doctor said as he stepped out of the TARDIS. They had landed in a small metal room.
“Where are we now?” Georgia said impatiently, “Venice, the planet Marshmallow or Racocoricoforious. Oh no, if we were headed there then we would end up in a graveyard in France!”
“Oooh, stressy!” Conner said as he exited the TARDIS, “Where are we doctor?”
“I set the TARDIS at random”, the Doctor replied.
“And you don’t usually set it as random”, Georgia added sarcastically. Suddenly a woman with glasses and a smiling face appeared through a metal door. She saw the group of people and her smile turned into a frown.

“What do you think you are doing?” the lady said marching forward she was carrying a clipboard.
“Exploring”, the Doctor said smiling happily.
“And who are you?” the women asked.
“We’re errr…” the Doctor said nervously, “Explorers”. The doctor smiled nervously, Georgia raised her eyebrows and Conner crossed his arms.
“Oh really and do you know where you are exploring?” the women questioned a sneer coming over her face.
“No, that’s the great thing about exploring”, the Doctor said, “We should give this planet a name”.
“Not Arthur!” Georgia exclaimed, “How about New New Georgia!”

“So we’re on a planet are we?” the women asked.
“You tell me”, the Doctor said.
“Sorry I can’t answer stowaway questions”, the women said.
“But you trust me don’t you already!” the doctor said and the women raised her eyebrows.
“If you stop talking then I’ll explain”, the women said, “Mostly”.
“OK then I will, alons’y” the Doctor said. Jill looked at him and he fell silent.
“I’m Jill and this is a space-lorry”, Jill explained, “And we are taking 500 tonnes of tea bags from the planet tea to Earth, which is very overcrowded. Oh and we’re in the minyaro system”.

“Wow!” the Doctor said, “You are a long way from home and if I must say tea is one of the most popular drinks in the 87th century”.
“You talk like you aren’t even from the 87th century”, Jill replied as footsteps were heard.
“Who’s that”, Conner asked.
“Ben is that you!” Jill shouted, “What are you doing outside the cabin you should be driving?”
“I’m sorry Jill”, Ben said as he came through the door and Georgia screamed. Ben was humanoid in shape apart from the two eyes which were on the end of eyestalks.
“Georgia don’t be so rude”, the Doctor said, “You must be an inseman”.
“Yes I am and there is another non-human on this ship”, Ben said.
“How did you know?” the Doctor said annoyed, “Yes I’m a time Lord”.
“That makes three of us then”, Ben replied, “There is something huge on the bottom floor”.
“Bottom floor?” Conner said, “I thought this was a lorry”.
“A space-lorry”, Georgia corrected him.
“Space-lorries are huge”, The Doctor said, “How else can it carry 500 tonnes of teabags”. Suddenly there was a large bang and the space-lorry shook.

“Quick we need to get downstairs!” The Doctor shouted and ran out of the room followed by the others. The small room lead off a large corridor and at the end of the corridor was some sort of lift. The doctor ran into the lift, he was closely followed by the others.
“Excuse me?” Ben asked, “Who are you?”
“I’m the Doctor”, the doctor said. The lift descended quickly.

“Excuse me?” Conner asked, “What does that mean?” He was pointing at a badge on Jill’s shirt.
“It’s the space-lorries registration number”, Jill answered.
“Of course”, the doctor explained, “Every space vehicle must have a registration number in the Minyaro system by order of the Shadow Proclamation”.
“That’s correct”, Jill said, “So you aren’t stupid, we personalized our registration number. It is P-1-A-N-3-T, then T-3-4”. Conner and Georgia began to think what it said.
“Planet Tea”, the Doctor exclaimed, “They are one of the worst tea companies in the whole universe. I’m being rude aren’t I?” Jill and Ben’s faces fell.
“Yes, Doctor you are”, Georgia said as they heard a ding, “The lift is on the bottom floor”. The doors of the lift opened and the group stepped into what looked like a massive warehouse. It was filled with box upon box of a green box with Planet Tea written on it. The Doctor strode into the room closely followed by Georgia, Jill and Ben looked downhearted. Georgia, meanwhile saw a window and stared out of it.

“Doctor”, Georgia said really quietly, but the Doctor still heard her. Georgia pointed out the window into outer space, she realised the vastness of space as she looked out of the window.
“What is it Georgia?” Conner asked.
“We never have time do we?” Georgia muttered, “We never have time to take in the view”.
“We must’ve once”, the Doctor said, “You’ve been in the magnet warrior ship, that was in space”.
“Yeah, I was really admiring the view as I held onto that lever for dear life”, Georgia answered.
“Well….” The Doctor said looking up, “We don’t have time now!” The Doctor said as there was a loud bang and a huge brown thing dropped from the ceiling.
“So that’s the monster”, Conner said as the monster stood up.
“It’s a grugglegroop”, the Doctor said as the monster roared splashing brown powder over the floor.
“It’s made of tea”, Jill said scared.
“Are grugglegroops dangerous?”, Georgia asked.
“Err yes! Wait, no!” the Doctor exclaimed thinking hard, “I don’t know”.
“You are helpful aren’t you”, Conner said sarcastically, “Run!” The Doctor, Georgia, Jill and Ben did run and very fast. The brown tea-monster ran after them, it seemed to be shouting something.

“Is that powder which he spat out of his mouth poisonous”, Jill asked as she ran along panting.
“You should know”, the Doctor said running, “It’s the stuff in your tea bags”. The group ran through the warehouse and the monster ran after them clumsily. They reached a corner and the Doctor turned his head left to right. Georgia gasped as it reached them. The Doctor then ran left and the group followed. The tea-monster couldn’t stop and it skidded into the wall collapsing stack after stack of boxes of tea bags. Jill shrieked as the tea bags shot out of their boxes covering everyone. The monster lay on the floor beneath piles of boxes, knocked out.

“Is the thing OK”, Ben asked.
“We’re covered in tea bags and boxes and you are asking if the monster is OK”, Jill said.
“Well it’s obvious we’re OK”, the Doctor said, “Cause he can see us all, honestly she’s useless”.
“Ow, my head”, the monster said stirring, “I’m sorry for startling you all, I needed to eat, I’m the stowaway”.
“You needed to eat us”, Georgia asked.
“No, the tea bags”, the monster said, “I’m Gregory by the way, Gregory the grugglegloop”.
“Nice to meet you Gregory”, the Doctor said, “But why were you chasing us?”
“I wanted to say Hi”, Gregory said, “I’ve been so bored down here and lonely, I’m made of tea you see so I get camouflaged in with the tea”.
“Well then doctor I am now officially allergic to eating tea!”, Georgia said.

“Are you sure you won’t have a drop?” The Doctor said imitating Mrs. Doyle off Father Ted.
“Go on, Go on, Go on”, Conner said laughing.
“They’re mad”, Jill said.

THE END!

0 comments:

© Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008