Saturday 25 October 2008

Figure review NO.6 General Staal

Figure: General Staal

Detail: 10/10 (excellent)

Points of articulation: 17 (the best!)

Sitting: 9/10 (very good)

Standing: 10/10 (excellent)

Extras: Cane and helmet

Special features: The helmet fits exactly on his head and his cane is the right size for him to hold too.

Comments: I am full of praise for this figure. It has excellent articulation and brilliant detail. I think this is the best figure I have so....

Total: 10/10 (the best!)

It's taken me only 6 figure reviews to find probably the best one, their are a couple of tiny criticisms though, I think he is slightly taller then he should be and the helmet falls off now and again. However as it is the best one so far I'll have to give it a ten!

Sets: You can only find him in the sonataran set, as an exclusive. He is not available single carded.

Comparing the figure and the character:



General Staal can be seen here in the sontaran set:


As I said on the previous post the poll is now complete and Martha was done last Sunday when she was winning. I then did the pyrovile earlier and General Staal came in third. Also if you can find a picture of General Staal figure on its own please post the web address as a comment. Remember if there is a figure that you would like me to review then post a comment.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP