Thursday 25 March 2010

Series Three Trailer!

"Three aces!"
"I can easily beat that."
"The Ace of Spades!"
"What's wrong with the driver?"
"Energisa!"
"Is that like Lucozade?"
"Doctor it's the hair thingy! Things!"
"Fancy a game of Snap?"
"A pack of cards that comes to life..."
"Attila the Hun! I've always wanted to meet you!"
"That's all we need. Petr Costravalos and the badass brigade."
"I think we should go."
"EVACUATE!"
"We are the Nayragar, and the Earth is our food."
"Run Conner!"
"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
"What are you doing here?"
"Captain Adele MacDonald."
"Doctor I hate this dress!"
"We must follow my Lady in all fashions!"
"They're in trouble, we should help!"
"Follow the Huns, but don't follow us!"
"Rena Peakes, we meet again."
"You didn't join the job for the glamour, did you?"
"It's as bad as my mum having Mrs White round for dinner."
"I'm about to projectile-express myself all over your hush puppies."
"How many times have you called me?"
"That noise, it's coming from the cupboard!"
"Find the Aces!"
"UNIT will clear the area."
"Watch out for the Highwaymen!"
"You aren't the only Italian person I've met in Space, you know."
"Let me show you."
"This isn't coincidence."
"You're going to die."
"I accept all charges, if you can catch me!"
"Christ, Georgia, no one likes the desperate bitch look."
"We've hit the body jackpot."
"Most of the people in this room were shot to death."
"It's the final countdown!"
"Maybe the Drifter's keeping them fresh for something..."
"Tracy Carter - shut the hell up!"
"She's breaking down the door!"
"I've got to do this."
"Holly Black."
"Georgia, get out of there now! Georgia? GEORGIA!"

Coming Soon...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP