Tuesday 29 December 2009

Coming Soon!

Right, as you can see, I've finally got into gear with the VTV Series, and there's only one episode left! I can't wait! But as The End comes near, I'd like to tell you about the next series written exclusively by me. It's called the TTV Series, which stands for the Through the Vortex Series, and will consist of 13 episodes.

The companion is called Crystal Harris, and I have already planned all the episodes to some extent. I've even planned the episode titles, which you can read here:

1. Forever Young
2. The Inner Circle
3. When In Rome
4. Seven Deadly Sins / 5. Fugitive
6. The Funeral
7. Law and Order
8. Judgement Day / 9. Heaven and Hell
10. The Haunting
11. True Blood
12. Crystal Ball / 13. Till Death Do Us Part

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP