Sunday 10 May 2009

New Blog!

For any fans of the amazing Twilight Saga, I suggest you head over to Will and Becky from TOCS' new site, Cullen and Swan. Interested? Click here.

The site is still under construction at the moment, but we have enough going on for any Twilight fan to be happy with until more stuff is added. There are character profiles, movie reviews, videos, quotes, icons and bookmarks, and even fan fictions, written by Will, Becky or even You! Submit ideas or fan fictions to the site, and you could see yours posted for everyone to read! Please comment on what you think of the site :)

*Beware! (Highlight)*

This site contains lots of Carlisle Cullen! I couldn't stop Becky, I'm sorry. Believe me, I tried.

2 comments:

Becky 11 May 2009 at 17:52  

HEY!!!

There's nothing wrong with Carlisle, even you used his pic as the post icon!!

Don't make me sound mentally insane! Please!

:)

Becky

Rhi 13 May 2009 at 16:28  

Nice new site, I like the last few lines (silently apologizes to Becky) :)

Miss Gallifrey (Rhianna AKA Hannah)

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP