Saturday 27 December 2008

It was Christmas!!!!!!

Woops, there's been no christmas posts! Untill now, but this is after christmas now isn't it! I haven't been on for ages cause my grandparents have been round this christmas. I got loads of christmas presents yayyyyyyy!! A new mobile, a remote control dalek and loads of chocolate and other stuff!! Yayyyyy!

Meanwhile... I liked the christmas episode! It wasn't the best, in my opinion, but it was still good. Rosita was great! Oooh and the villainess was great! I still don't entirely get how the cybermen got there, but don't try to explain it to me! The huge cybermen was cool. Anyway, Betrayal and Death part 2 should be up soon, but I'm still really busy at the moment, as it is still sort of christmas. Anyway, gotta go cause I'm helping make this thing for a game we're going to play at another party tomorrow! If that makes sense.....

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! FROM WILL AND SEB!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP