Monday 28 September 2009

Rest of Series Two Trailer

"My name's Korena Hashimoto, though I expect you already knew that!"
"Konnichiwa."
"Phone the Doctor!" Kaylie says.
"Welcome to the Houses of Parliament."
"DOCTOR!" Beth cries. "Zac! Kaylie! Conner!"
"Hello Doctor."
"Georgia! Is that you?"
"Conner, I'll give you 10 seconds."
"This is my victory!"
"Carlisle! Run! Oh God, run!"
"Okay, we're doomed."
"Leave that double crossing bitch to me!"
The year 11's turn around.
A man falls into a swirling pool of water.
Kaylie and Zac run from a horde of armed grey-skinned aliens.
The Doctor carries a dripping, unconscious Georgia down some stone steps.
Conner dives into a pond.
"I'm sorry Dorris, so sorry."
Georgia and Conner run towards each other, bombs going off all around them.
Pippa Blackwell disappears in a flash of blue.
The Shadowy Man steps out from the shadows.
"Hello, Georgia."
Conner runs through a castle.
An alien puts a gun to Kaylie's head.
"I'm not dying in a bank!" Kaylie screams. "I haven't even got a loan!"
"Wake up Conner!"
"My name's Joyce..."
"You have to die, so that Conner can live!"
"You're killing him!"
Kaylie pokes her head around the TARDIS.
Zac runs from a cloaked, flying humanoid, with claws and skeletal wings.
KNOCK.
Korena falls backwards into a balcony as the ground explodes.
The Shadowy Man fires a gun.
KNOCK.
Conner is surrounded by white light.
An unconscious Georgia sinks to the bottom of a pond.
KNOCK.
The Doctor closes his eyes.
"It can't be!"
KNOCK.

Coming Soon...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP