Sunday 21 June 2009

Its a belated Birthday..

I can't believe that me and Will haven't noticed... Noticed what, I hear you say. Well, this site opened 1 year and 10 days ago! This site is officially 1 year and 10 days old!

The first post was written by Will and it said that our posts would be about the random things we do and of course Doctor Who! The second post was about episode 12 of Series 4 of Doctor Who, 'The Stolen Earth', the next three were by me and were completely random and unproffessional. The next post was an amazing review of episode 9, 'Forest of the Dead', Will managed another brilliant review of Midnight, but alas, these reviews took a very long time to do and we had started a new project...

Doctor Who animations! We posted promotional pictures from our upcoming series. This, however, did not last long, as we had started another project... Our fanfic series, which is what this site now focuses on, the adventures of the Doctor, Georgia and Conner, with their faithful friends and companions. I can't really believe that this site has been opened a year, it has gone by very quickly for me! Thank you to everyone who has ever visited this site and thank you to those who leave comments on the posts and the cbox. There are so many names that I can't mention them all.

Meanwhile, we are sorry for the lack of posts, I have been focusing on my other blog and Will has been revising hard, I have been revising... a bit. We are working on all kinds of things at the moment. I have been working on the fanfic figures, episode 5 and another secret project. Will has been working on his VTV series and on two other projects, which are both exciting!

Anyway keep visitng the site, although there will be few if no posts this week, due to exams. Afterwards, however, I promise we will do more posts, as we used to do.

2 comments:

Becky 22 June 2009 at 18:32  

Happy (belated) birthday! This is a fantastic website, and the owners aren't half bad either ;)

Will 22 June 2009 at 18:34  

Hehe thanks! I actually smiled/grumbled then... Lol.

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP