Wednesday 12 November 2008

Sarah-Jane adventures!

Yeah we don't usually do posts on the sarah-jane adventures but I thought I'd tell you my opinion of the series so far. I thought that episode 1 was quite rubbish and it would probably be my least favourite ever. Day of the clown, however, was really good, in my opinion, it was a great idea of the writer to include the pied piper with clowns and missing children. The Day of the Clown introduced us to Rani who has been a very good SJA companion.

Secrets of the stars and the Mark of the Beserker were both good too, but not as good as Day of the clown, in my opinion. I thought Clyde's mum was funny and we saw Maria and Alan again!! Secrets of the Stars was good too with Rani's mum taken over.

Next weeks episode sees the return of the Trickster and the graske. My favourite episode of SJA ever has to be Whatever Happened to Sarah-Jane, so I think this episode will be very good. She seems to have travelled in time with Luke but where are Rani and Clyde?

Meanwhile I have been a bit busy lately but figure reviews 9 and 10 should be out on Friday and Saturday. Review No. 9 will be Dalek Sec, as it won the poll, and No.10 will be the natural Ood as requested by bloggerwoman (sorry its a bit late).

2 comments:

Becky 12 November 2008 at 17:19  

Cool post, I completely agree with you.

Bex
The-OncomingStorm

Unknown 13 November 2008 at 16:04  

I don't think the first episode of SJA series 2 was rubbish.

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP