Friday 16 October 2009

Hmm...

I was just thinking (as you do) that Pixie Lott is very pretty. Why am I writing this? Because it's late. I was listening to Boys and Girls and was youtubing her. As you do. And I just thought that she really looked like I imagined Georgia Bell to look. Here's a pic:



Born Victoria Louise Lott, she's the right age for playing Georgia (18 years old) and she's pretty enough to keep the audience interested. And she's really good at singing, so she's probably good at acting too. God, it's Midnight. This is one of those posts where it's so late you'd write anything... Sorry about this Seb! Please excuse the madness. I'm tired. Now, is this Pixie Lott, or Georgia Bell?



P.S.: Did you all watch Sarah Jane? I thought it was rather good :)

3 comments:

Becky 18 October 2009 at 18:49  

What would the Doctor do (uh oh, uh oh) if he saw 'Georgia' posing like that?

Will 18 October 2009 at 18:50  

Nice one ;)

And he'd probably die... :L

Becky 18 October 2009 at 18:53  

Or at the very least regenerate. But that's not a good thing. o_0

Unless it was Matt Smith's doctor. Booo!

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP